Saturday, May 17, 2008

This Saturday Night's Entry

Welcome back psycho person. I am not looking forward to you lingering around, because unfortunately, it is not fun having a psychotic individual around.

I swear that myself is seen as a target to the opposing team everytime we're in a match. Today, in the 8-2 thrashing of a college team that I shall not mention, upon avoiding a tackle, two came unexpectedly. Seriously felt like i had lost my leg. Well, it still does feel like so. It is not fun having that foot i thought i had lost on the accelerator pedal and at the same time being so tired. I am just glad i am home.

Where am I? I know my physical being is at home, but my spiritual self has been missing. Help me find it. I might have lost it from all those screaming at the rugby finals earlier tonight. Speaking of the finals, was definitely somewhere i didn't belong. Particularly because I had no idea what was going on. I wasn't even sure who I was cheering for. But nyeh~. I just hope my friend's team won. Quando~ I was there!

This afternoon was spent at a friend's place. Sunshine's. All that i'm gonna say is that I think he should never even think about opening his own hotel, let alone have guests in the house. I'd give his sense of hospitality a 2/5. And half of it is just sympathetic. I'm kidding sunshine. But One point for preparing a mattress for me to lay on. You could've gotten another point for giving me a blanket, or even just a pillow. Because i passed out and a consequent from wearing shorts, i felt cold. AND I swear my dream involved an arctic environment. But the ovened poulet was nice.

My head is spinning. I think it's an indicator for me to lay down. Will I get up just in time for gym tomorrow?

Temari, don't text while you drive please. (:

No comments: