Thursday, May 1, 2008

That was one of the longest reads i've ever had. Really strange how an all night revision can make you feel. Pretty depressed. The all night revision wasn't intentional. The state of not being able to sleep helped in initiating such a task. You have to believe me that the on and off reading i had last night actually helped. I managed to absorb two hands full of knowledge. It is not as hardcore as it sounds, but considering the examinations in five fast days, i can live with it.

It's 7.55 a.m., I roughly only had an hour of sleep. Not the most pleasant of my time in lalaland. Dreammoods couldn't help me in interpreting my dream. What does a dream of a terrible accident mean? And the reason i woke up was that I was already dead.

Do you think this is stress?

Hmmm...
I HAVE TO see you soon. I have to hang out with you soon. I have to pick you up real soon. I have to take you out to lunch. I have to. I have to. I have to. This is no good for me.

If depression is a sickness, what is jealousy?

No comments: