Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Heartache in the Morning

I woke up today expecting that i was gonna head to uni to celebrate a friend's birthday. I was allowed to use my parents car which was a sigh early in the morning, as that would allow me to stay in bed for a little while. Such a beautiful morning i must say, birds singing and the sun is shining oh so brightly. Just to get out of bed is something hard to do when you're in a holiday state of mind. Pressing the 'snooze' button has become such a habit.



Anyways, i took a safe 5-10mins stretch, knowing that I was in no rush. Everything was perfect, and opening the window to the serene morning air was definitely a contribution to the start of a 'perfect day'. So i ran down, just to see if I had anything to grab for breakfast. Breakfast for me usually is at 10. I felt like a change. I had time to watch television with the nieces and have a little laugh over Dora the Explorer. I realized i have done enough teasing to the morning and it was time for serious business. I had to make sure that the car was available and i looked out the window. It was so clean and grey, just sitting there waiting for today's driver.CHECK! And next, i knew i had to check the key hanging area, and the keys weren't there. -_- Always! I don't like the fact that i've been given hope, when it has realistically been taken away. Poor Effort! Looks like i'll have to stick with Dora for the morning.

Gem with an idol~

Spotted! Gem the Archer had the chance to witness Mayday Parade and The Color Fred perform LIVE in Cardiff! For 5 pounds! -_- I could've been there without getting my ass down to the ATM machine! And to think that was bad enough, he also got involved in a splash fight with the locals. He likes it wet, and This Photograph is Proof! heh heh heh

No comments: