Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BANANAS! &#!&#*

15 hours of today has been spent by Doze in bed. And 2 out of the 15 hours were decorated with chocolates. Looks this way for the rest of the hols. I passed out at exactly 3 in the morning, woke up at 8ish but the power of the bed sucking me in was too much to handle. I hope it wont be the case tomorrow, because i need to go to the gym. Power up! Bring the red bulls, dance on the treadmill, and let me fight the stretch power of them weights. If only i had home-based gymming equipment, i'd be able to avoid driving.




I had difficulty in keeping my eyes closed last night. It was time to turn to the 250GB external hard drive. What's the point in keeping all those downloaded television series, accumulated from the back to back downloading. The semester had been successful in making me busy to even watch those videos. I watched 7 episodes of Reaper! It was just alright, good enough to keep me company. Oh and in addition to that I finished 2 movies. Now i am just waiting for The Lion King to finish downloading. Such a classic! Tonight's movie schedule includes Stephen King's IT! The pilot and the second sequel! This should be fun! heh heh heh.

Any other recommendations?? :D

But DO YOU wanna know what i really really want to do since i have this abundant amount of free time??

More than anything, i want to...

.... take Temari out to lunch. Its just unfair that i can't. Get me a car.

No comments: