Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Number 6 with an energy bar

Today, the computer remained untouched throughout the daylight hours. It is an accomplishment. Tell me what do you usually do in your free time? I mean, this monstrosity of a holiday is treating everyone with pure boredom. I wish everyday was Sunday Splash! Why? It's a Sunday where everyone's on holiday and it's a day where it's okay to stay in the shower for hours. ;) For me at least. But Tuesdays in the form of what yesterday has been was an exception.

Staying in bed has proven to be not good for the body and even the human mind. Regardless of it being in terms of health, or even one's Social being. However, this phenomena has definitely something to do with depression. Well, at least in my own little hypothetical world, these are interrelated. In a way, it brings intricate repetition. You stay in bed, you're depressed! You're depressed , you stay in bed! WHICH OFTEN than never, chocolates play a role here.

I have an argument to make! I think it's safe to identify the fact that Chocolate as a remedy for depression as a universal agreement. Being my own guinea pig, I daringly criticise that point. I think chocolates or massive amount of glucose is an enhancement to maintain one's current mode. Happy people consume them to keep them happy. In the case of sadness, and the ultimate form of it, depression, one lacks in awareness and consumes these nicely wrapped chocolate bars and inevitably worsens the condition. Agree? This is not based on hypothetical reasoning, but just pure experimental findings. Applies for male and females alike. You may ask how may i explain this. This involves Monetary and Body health concerns, enough said. Some of you may beg to differ. :)

Want a tip? Get yourself going and exercise. You shall feel a lot better. But then again, i'll let you decide.

No comments: