Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GYM HERO!

Today, my first gyming session, It went quite well. For me, it was the beginning of the three months i am about to endure. I am determined to gain my fitness and i should schedule this gym outing to at least 4 times a week. I got my membership card and let's get the party started! It's been a while since i've been to this particular gym and it pretty much looks the same. Only I got lost and seriously, I had no idea which corridor i was stranded for a second. Luckily the swimming pool gave it away. I'm actually on the 'Men's Health' website.

I wasn't alone today, Two of my other female course mates were also present at today's session. Their determination to get in shape were visible as they spent about 45 minutes on the treadmill. BUKAN MAIN HEBAT! Modern time gym enthusiasts they were, complete with headphones on and towels around their necks. Ready to let it burn~~.

HOWEVER. (The bold uppercase letters are an indication of how today's gym people do it), they believe in rewarding themselves with a full course meal after that. Monster1 gave herself a pat on the back twice! The first one for being so hardworking in the gym for 2 hours. The second for finishing the complete a full course meal. "Good Girl!", she quoted

No comments: