Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cure for Braindead



Spent the weekend in the outskirts. I didn't step foot into anywhere fancy and I must say, it's been a nice day. That only applies for today. I had a wonderful Sunday. Rock, paper, scissors says it's MY day! :) I'd do it all over again for you, me and everyone we know that was there.

I am not going to deny the fact that it's been a heavy day. But it's not one of the days where we can't remember every word we've said. And the most weirdest thing is it didn't involve any hint of football whatsoever. Just a whole light of Temari, sprinkled with my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. as a topping. If i could, i'd save the sand between my toes but Temari had some other use for the bottle in hand. It made up for the totally hectic week of endless alternating of my body clock.

Sundays are always a good day for a bbq. Taking a day off for pure happy times and laughter has proven to be a remedy to depression. It's when you eat, unconsciously. Talking about compulsive eating, Chocolate boy comes into play. Chocolate boy, is Godspeedlover's new name. Why? It is because apparently Chocolate has an effect on him. Sexually? :P It's safe to say he stuffed himself up pretty well today.

And from today's event, we've also learnt a way of making beef more tender. Well, Azu discovered the methodology. It involved a lot of A.S.S.

Temari, i know the sun's heat and light were overwhelming, but compared to you, nothing shines quite as bright. Just remember, in the upcoming events, your name will always be beside mine. -2606 messages, 6 months and chatlogs eversince day 1- (:

No comments: