Thursday, May 8, 2008

Playing with Fire.....ANTS!!!

Nur Sara Emma Wemma Bemma kan mau buat blog ani famous! Let's test this! :P Misscall kalau sampai luar pagar rumahku ah! :D

aaah...
Finally we got ourselves some breathing space. Though our next paper is on Saturday, it's English. It's still isn't something we could sweep aside. Still involves reading. Trade, Labour, Scarcity, Food Economics, Inflation and what not. As much as we would love to ignore it we can't. It's pretty much isn't just about semantics my dear friend. But tonight, is the night when sleepless turns to sleep :).

I would like to make a complaint! I seriously think the examination hall is too cold. And How do you expect us to sit still for three hours in such a chilly place. Seriously, when i got out of the hall, there was water vapour on my ID!

Finally, after the examinations, i am proud to announce that i won't have anything to do for 3 months(give or take). So my available options are:

1) GET A FREAKIN JOB!

2) FITNESS BABE! GYM!

But of course, picking one of these wouldn't rule out spending quality time with my girlfriend. I mean..WHO YOU KIDDING?! THIS TIME APART IS MAKING ME WANNA PUNCH MYSELF!

But anyways, i only have two more papers, and all I have to do is tolerate, study and keep on smiling.

No comments: