Thursday, March 13, 2008

On a regular basis

I guess this might be something that will make you wanna.....

....close your eyes.

But, i just want you to keep them open, and if and only if they are tired, you have my permission to fall asleep. If you can that is, because what I am about to do might just....

.....humiliate you.

And i will keep my word that this will be the cheesiest thing i have ever done. And at this point, i will come clean. You do have a stalker, and it is me! I have been stalking you online and in addition to that, i have been......

....stealing pictures of you.

I guess you made me see it. This could be something so sad for a guy to do. And I have been told there's so much more to just about anything. I know you realised how much of a high person i can be. But you made me see it, when i first approached you, I was the highest kid in the world.

I apologize for the times I....

.......brought you down.

And all the trivial unnecessary reasoning that i have been giving you for not being able to see you. But as busy as i get with my schoolwork, i do think of you....

.....how just being with you makes me smile.

-PEACE-
from the boy with skills up his sleeve ;)

No comments: