Friday, March 14, 2008

How much longer?

Sigh~

I am currently on my first day of the six week-off from football. And tomorrow is my first test. A Saturday, the best day for football. The day when the BC5-ers go out to play. I guess i'm going to have to miss it. Definitely not my choice. Doctor's advice. Not an easy thing as football has been the one thing that has been keeping me alive all my life. The field, my haven.

I was having difficulty in hanging my boots. Today, i took a day off from the car wash fever that i have been having. And instead, i took my time to polish my boots. Yes, you're not mistaking. It's plural. This dramatic emotional rollercoaster that i am currently enduring is something that'll scar me for quite a while. If I were to continue to play, i could be suffering from Permanent Ligament injury. It's something i would rather avoid. Even now, just walking hurts.

It's alright to feel this way sometimes. I guess it'll give me more time for my studies and save me from being physically fatigued.

The new BC5 jersey is out tomorrow and i guess i wouldn't be one of those people having it on for next week's match. Enough pouring, i'll just meditate. :)



Oh I miss Little Miss Pinkie :)

No comments: