Friday, March 28, 2008

1 2 STEP!

I have just completed my weekly 200+ steps for the Friday prayers. In today's walk, a funny incident occurred. An incident i wouldn't want to be witnessed by others. But sadly, i reckon a majority of the people on the road caught that particular moment.

The walks from the mosque usually last longer than the walks towards. It is when i take my sweet time enjoying the sun and the view of the traffic that congests the main road. It is also when i bump into people i know along the road and unconsciously greet them. I noticed it is not that hard to catch the attention of the people on the wheel. Can be done just by lifting an arm.
Today i didn't have to lift my arm. Every week, the person by the side of the road with a white robe on and having an umbrella in hand would be me, myself.

It is such a blessing to have the sun out during my walks, and not to forget the wind. Today's breeze was unusually strong. Holding an umbrella would usually be a good idea for a pedestrian.

I was walking gracefully, holding an umbrella. I recalled me whistling Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girl. And no! I wasn't skipping. Siuk aku bejalan atu~. Suddenly a strong breeze blew and inverted my umbrella. -_- . DAPAN HUAHO arah Balai Polis. Embarrassing~ HILANG MACHO, COOL, HANDSOME, ALIM dan sebagainya.

I hate umbrellas -_-.
.................................................................



This morning, we let the baby rabbits out of the cage to play. It was the first time we've done so. They are the cutest things i've ever seen to hop around the house. They were restless and Pancakes, Hershey and Szar were everywhere and we had a hard time catching them and putting them back in the cage.

We got tired and eventually got them back in the cage and went in for a drink. blablabla. And the obsessive pet owners got out again and check on the babies. They were already sleeping. And Pancakes was caught resting in their food container.



No comments: