Thursday, March 27, 2008

FBEPS FUTSAL~


Mengatur strategy



Siapa cakap aku inda dapat bergarak pasal my knee?
:D



I am happy for my team for winning all the games and accomplishing first place in group B. And i can only hope that Saturday night will go well for us. AND! SYARIKAT CATERING AI AI DAN ANAK ANAK IKAN's catering service will provide us with nasi goreng that night. I am not complaining about the sandwiches, nyaman kali ah! Could be one of the things that got us going.



Apart from that, i had my own thing that keeps me motivated. Temari and sister showed up. You know when the girlfriend shows up during a football match, always an energy booster. Not even redbull could top that. I think her eyes made me find the net.

Her presence make me STRONG!
:Gambar2 from EVA~ :P:


It definitely helps to have friends around you. I had two surprise birthday bashes. Not 1 but TWO! I am going through one of the most difficult times in my life and the friends succeeded in drawing a smile on my face. The tiramisu cake was awesome. And of course the FESTIVAL OF VANITY! These people caught me off guard and hit me when i least expected it. You guys are the best. Its always awesome when your birthday lasts more than day :).

No comments: