Thursday, March 6, 2008

jé suís e desolée

You don't see a person walking around with A BOX of tissue in hand on a regular basis. Today, i got to perform this gimmick in a very melodramatic manner. I was happy and at the same time i was sad. These were due to reasons that i shall not mention. :)

During this semester break, being sick doesn't make it any easier for me to complete my assignments. Let alone just being at home. So i decided to hit the university, just to find a sense of belonging. Mind you, it is just a sense that could help me to complete my work. Fever did slow me down but at least there was progress. I stopped when i felt that i have had enough.

Like any other posts, this has no relevance to anything at all. Just for the sake of posting, i have managed to find OPEC's oil industry development plan, which is useful for my Microeconomics and Aungláis projects.

Just gonna apologise to anyone involved if there is going to be any form of procrastination in my work. Though it is not guaranteed, i'm just sorry in advance.

On a brighter note, our logic results are out, and considering the inadequate amount of time we were given, my score is an unexpected one. :-)

Sleep well mon cherie. =) 4rm Dox to Pinx

No comments: