Monday, March 3, 2008

DRAMA CLUB 2008 =)

I long to taste adventure, to taste upon disaster of the burned up little plans. We are young and we want more.Today, the air was as dark and cold as night. I am not done with you, but i swear i'll take just one lifetime. Because maybe i don't want to go.

Sometimes i feel that this love's a gathered storm, but you're still the only light that fills the emptiness. Are you in or are you out?

I don't care if you're too busy writing your tragedies. But i've learnt that sometimes you have to let go and just get in. I can promise you this will gain the more you give.

When you've lost your trust, you tend to not share it out. It's like being in a bulletproof vest with the windows shut. Didn't i promise you i'd see you soon? I made my own pathway, marked them, so that i'll find my way back.

Here, I am in my own place. I was lost and you were scared. With lines we shouldn't have crossed. So i called up to meet you, just to tell you i'm sorry and you don't know how lovely you are. If you believe it's in my soul, i'd say all the words i know. But all in all, i guess i could say i'm still guessing with numbers and figures.

Have you ever been beaten up, like a panic attack? That always happens when you've come too far with no idea where to go. No one would rather be a fool with a fondness for pain. 'Real pride it doesn't heal all that well' and we all know that. So to assure you, I'll sing with you, just do your best to hear me, that's all you can do.

If only i could keep you alive...If i could impress you with every word i say...everytime. I may not be your star, i may not be that beam of light here to save your life. I am just a patient boy and a jealous man.

All the things i say or fashion in my mind may not be good enough for truth or cliche. Just understand, when you dipped your toes in the sand and i was around, i've seen it all. And i believe in you. I want you to know that i see the light surrounding you. And i'll prove to you that unlike your previous heartaches, i'm something new.

Don't be afraid.

No comments: