Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fishing for a Fever

For 3 days, i've been trying to fight this fever that has constrained my activities. Even breathing became one of the hardest things to do. My assignments, are only halfway done. To finish them is easier to be said than done. I thought i could easily sweat this off. But crap! Its harder than i thought. But unlike past experiences with this sickness, i've been a good boy, where instead of telling myself i'm okay, i actually indulge myself in medication. :P

There's another sickness that has been running around loose in this household. And also, for the past few days i've been trying to figure out the disappearing act my parents have been pulling. Every morning i get down and notice it's too quiet to be true.It's just not possible that i actually get to enjoy the luxury of having the remote control in my hand and that i could enjoy the breakfast of my choice, INDOMIE! It's never that easy. That's why i'd prefer to watch my football and enjoy my nasi katok somewhere else.

So, i made calls to both their cells, only to find that they weren't activated. So i guess i'll just enjoy the home based luxury while I had time. I know i could never figure things out this way.

When it hits mid-day, the door will open and you will see the shadow of a person with a sombrero on. And guess what. Its mother! The basket in hand would be filled with climbing perches and the basket Father would be having in hand would have one or two snakeheads in it. Yes, fishing has become more of a daily activity rather than a hobby. I guess it should be fine as i have the chance to watch tv.

No comments: