Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Crow is a convict


Ripas,2:32pm
Suri took a few tests. And after that the nurse wanted Suri to follow her, and arriving at a particular spot, the nurse asked her to sit.

Surprised and with a pale expression, Suri asked, 'errr apa lagi nurse?'

Nurse nonchalantly replied, 'yatah katil kita nie.'

The sister got admitted to the hospital. And tonights the second night. Im guessing and i am certain that shes anemic. Hopefully, she'll be out by tomorrow. I told you i'd skip my plans just to take you to the hospital, and it's fine. ;) Get out soon, because the pink room's empty!:P

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

Emma Wemma Bemma is trying to scare herself into studying. Amal Azirah can do this. Aryf is microeconomics-ing. Liyana Aqilah is absorbing information. Fatin is doing microeconomics....

and the list goes on...
Tomorrow's Microeconomics test has officially become the subject of my peers' display names on msn. I am currently on chapter 6, so 5 to go. At this point i can't afford to close my eyes. That's why company is important to keep us awake. I need one. 5 nights of revision has been horrendous. A fact has been proven though, repetition does help. Which is exactly what i'm doing. Good luck everyone. I need luck.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Expectations are fiery bars that have been set, by anyone for us to jump over. We try so hard to meet up to people's expectations, and may succeed. Some may be able to take their sweet time and hover over the bar, or some may even sweat blood just to do so. By trying to meet up with these expectations, we have expectations on our own selves, unconsciously.

A Weak Failure, is how we see ourselves if we fail to meet this. One tries so hard to do so, and ignores one important pointer. 'Not to expect too much from yourself.'

Sometimes, you have to realise the externalities involved, in doing just about anything. Some things are out of your control. You tried so hard to meet one thing without seeing there's something coming after you. This fact may suck. Well my friends, that's just the way it is.

Life's failed me a million times, Ive failed in a lot of things.

I am the type of person who needs to impress. This need can not be easily fed. And it's been failed a million times.
I do have things that i want that i can't have. But they are not for me.

No comments: