Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25/3/2008

Sebahagian dari budak FBEPS!

Hello and a very good evening to you all. This marks the end of the 25th March 2008. I have officially got out of the long tunnel of being a teenager. A new beginning so to say. And i hope the driveway gets brighter along the way.

My day was great. To all those who were involved in shaping how today has been for me, you deserve nothing less than a thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cannot thank you enough. Those simple wishes that ended with a smile on a text message will be treasured.

To my family, faculty mates, friends and My Temari(:)). You guys rawk! And you know the smiles on my face today were nothing less than an emotion that surfaced. You guys made my day. ;)

&

To my Temari, MAKAN UBAT!!!!! -_-

No comments: