Friday, February 8, 2008

Slack~

SELF DISCIPLINE... it's sick!
I am here to highlight how one may find difficulty in committing to self discipline. You can make an argument as sound as it can be, but there's no denying that SD~ should be implemented in completing our daily life timetables.

Where do we need it? Regardless of it being in the smallest of things like doing your bed to ethics in conducting work, i myself have to put on a silent disappointment face when failing to colour my doings with this SD phenomena. But motivation talkers keep on emphasizing on this shit being as simple as smiling for the camera.

My uni work is piling up, but it isn't my fault. I have been doing them religiously, trust me. But at the rate at they keep being assigned to us, it wont make life any easier on me. Due dates are quite a distance from now. The circled dates are on the next page of the calendar. But i've got my blueprints ready*atu pun payah payah*.

I am fine when it comes to that because i have agreed with my inner self to be committed to uni. Well up to a certain extent plang tu~. But i'm ok, i do my daily readings :). The thing i am worried about is my room. I wanna be committed to my room, in terms of tidying it. It can get messy, but i have just cleaned it. How is it now? Well it depends on individual judgements on what can be seen as clean. I guess it's fine for now.

But this one thing really gets me going if i start, its when i press the 'carwasher mode' button. -_-. I can't help but make it shine! AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

No comments: