Monday, February 11, 2008

On a Rainy Monday



BONSOIR!!! :D Its been a while since i've opened with a French greeting!

The only description for today would only come with 2 words, COLD and WET! The sun was given no room at all to shine today. And i have my own regretting to do. It is to not wear a long sleeved shirt. But i made it through the day. I wasn't surprised about that fact though, it was smiles throughout. Last night's drive still fresh on my mind. :)

Nevertheless, i was tired. I had back to back classes from 8-2. I'm glad i got my online registration settled. That took me a while to complete. Today, i wasn't ready to let anything to hold me back, simply because it was the last day and to not get it settled would mean to say goodbye to $50. AND I AM SAFE PEOPLE!! :D

After 6 hours of fighting hunger, we were finally free. To eat, to walk and to breathe. So GSL offered to sushi. So i thought to myself; 'i guess i tortured myself long enough, nothing wrong with having good lunch :).' Mac Blogger has a thing for Japanese food, like the rest of the crew, couldn't resist the offer. I on the other hand, just wanted a Chicken Teriyaki Don, and vowed not to touch anything on the train. And i successfully didn't, even the wax man inside. :)

The fisherman hat is Fatin's. Mac Blogger borrowed as he thought an English weather would be perfect for fishing.

An implemented policy took action on me for the second time today. It was something that i wasn't even aware going on in the country. Apparently, we have to present our identification cards in the process of purchasing cigarettes. Well, not if you look old enough, but in my case, it could only mean one thing... I AM SOOOOO NOT SHAVING!!!

This law indicates that whoever caught selling to an under age adolescent(below 18), would be fined $B5000(or was it $B500? :S). Well, the same goes to the unfortunate kid. I think it is a good thing as we witness more and more kids picking up this smoking habit. But that is all to be assumed in a perfect hypothetical world. :P But bravo! We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

I have a couple of assignments to complete. Nothing i can't handle. And back to Mondays as a topic. Its not too bad of a day as the world exaggerates it to be, the only bad thing is that tomorrow's a Tuesday. A mind blowing, tummy torturing Tuesday. Back to being diligent for me -_-. I just have to depend on time now as a runaway.

Besuk pakai tudong Fatin! Jangan mengusut!

No comments: