Saturday, February 9, 2008

hmm.. Mac Blogger, i am not going to school tomorrow morning as i stayed up late to complete this :D ..
1) Tell Me Your Real Name: Hj Muhd Firdaus bin Hj Razali

2) Your Nickname(s): Daus, Hj Daus, Dauz, Doze

3) Most Weird Name You Were Called: Sexy Beast!

4) How About The Most Annoying: Err,..im not sure

5) Your Sex: Male.

6) Your Sexuality: Macho man!

7) Your Birthdate: 250388

8) Your Sign: I'm an Arian. Dragon =)

9) Your Current Location: No place like my room~

10) Tell Us About Your Lineage: I am a human being, and scientifically we originated from apes.

11) Your Ethnicity: Melayu.

12) Status: Still filling up an application form :)

13) School/College/Uni/Working: University.

14) What Subjects / Course Are You Taking: B.A.Public Policy and Admin.

15) Occupation: Undergraduate

16) Do You Drive: Yes.

17) Legally or iLlegally: Yes

18) Do You Smoke: I wish i could say no

19) What Fears You The Most: I don't really understand this question. My nephew fears me the most, but my greatest fear would have to be Allah

20) Honestly, Do You Think You're Attractive: No -_-

21) Smart: Let me call my lecturer

22) Funny: Yes. I could be :D

23) What is/are Your Most Over-Used Expressions: SAP?!:D

24) What About Your Most Over-Used pose: Senyum macam palui~

25) Would You Date Someone Who Is 10yrs Younger or Older: Neither.

26) Best Physical Asset(s) Of The Opposite Sex? Her smile :)

27) Best Non-Physical Asset(s) Of The Opposite Sex? Her Cheesiness

28) Best Physical & Non-Physical Asset(s) That You Think You Have: Physical= Rambut asgai ku~ ..Non-Physical= I dont know if this exists but its my ability to make her smile

No comments: