Friday, February 15, 2008

Poppycock!

Friday, my idea of boredom. The only thing i'm committed to in this day of the week is the Friday prayers.
Today, on my walk back home from the mosque, i came across this truck, kan keluar simpang lah. I was taking my sweet time walking to the rhythm of my heartbeat. This big sand-carrying vehicle was right in front of me, it wasn't facing my direction, but it was in a manner that the exhaust pipe was. This truck was just waiting for the opportunity for it to get out and into the main road. I was walking towards that thing and suddenly, asap wah yo ke muka ku. -_-. You know it was the minute when i began to enjoy the walk. The day wasn't so hot, it was partly cloudy, with fine breeze, and that bugger smoked me. Just awesome, when i was just thinking of taking a good deep breath.
Anyways, very pointless post innit? :D

I wonder how are things in bandar :)

No comments: