Friday, February 29, 2008

P

290208.

Daylight
.

I have only one class left before the mid semester break, and i could say, i deserve a pat on the back for making it. It is needless to say that my break will end sooner than i think. Good times fly by like a storm. And i hope this one won't.

Though the approaching of the break has been long awaited, i am not looking forward to the part where i have to complete a dozen of assignments. I wish i was exaggerating but i am not. I need to commit.

The Oil People

Talking about commitment in the form of work. The Economics of Oil is a field i am conducting a study on at the moment. Heart and Oil baby :p. Today, has been a productive Friday. My other two group mates, the oil people, were in uni to plaster up some wounds in our study, just to get ready for the reviews tomorrow. It is where our work will be assessed and commented. Am i looking forward to it? Not one bit -_-

Evening.

I took my lady out tonight, with sister. And usual, our outing was pretty random. By 'pretty' , i mean it being attached to it's literal meaning. Whoever said that Brunei is running out of places to go?

The usual places that people hit would be Gadong and Kiulap. We just thought that tonight, we'll not join the crowd. And because of it, I saw what tourists have been seeing.

Bandar, a place i have never thought about going to at night. 'Peacefully Beautiful', were the words combined to describe the night. Bruneians hit this place on a rarity. And plus another reason for us resorting there was that it's the end of the month and you can't possibly deny the fact that Gadong would be swarmed.

We had food to go and we enjoyed our meal by the river by this waterfall structure, facing Kampong Ayer.

But, it doesn't matter where we go, the lady never fails to fix this smile on my face. But guys, if you're finding it hard to catch the best place to just sit and talk with your girl. I'd recommend Bandar. I know i had a wonderful time, and the atmosphere just made it perfect.

just something off the top of my head:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

David sees two persons in one individual(Paloma):
1) a girlfriend.
2) a bestfriend.

Anyone who ever held you, would tell you the way i'm feeling.

No comments: