Sunday, December 21, 2008

woot woot


I must say that it has definitely been a super sunday for me and of course Manchester United who have recently been crowned the world clubs champion after beating Liga De Quita in the finals thanks to Wayne Rooney. Wow! That must be one of the longest sentences i have ever constructed! I have just got home from what i must say one of the most delightful outings with the girlfriend and Lilo. We did the usual window shopping. Although I must admit that it definitely felt like retail therapy, the fact of having to resist ourselves from spending, the evening has definitely been pleasant. I love you guurrrllfriieeendd~ :P

The past two days have been dreadful for moi as I have been sleepless. Why? HICCUPS!!!! For two straight days, 48 long hours, 5 large bottles of mineral water have been finished in the fight against the hiccups. How is it actually cured?? Now that it's over, i'm still wondering 'how did I get rid of it?' Oh well, at least its over.

Prior to the outing we had today, we were enlightened with the United Glory in Japan! :) Now im witnessing Liverpool against Arsenal with hopes for entertainment. Let the battle of the midfield captains be a thriller. Gerrard v/s Fabregas, now who would be the one to shine tonight :)

No comments: