Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WAKE UP!

You wanna know one thing that sucks?

BOREDOM! I am at my peak of the degree of being jobless. I have been looking for stuff to do around the house and even outside the compounds of this residence and at this point, I have pretty much covered everything. From taking out the trash to cleaning my room and even cleaning my football boots. The unpredictable weather pretty much makes the scenario worse. Outdoor activities are limited to only football. We have been contemplating to just plan a barbeque planning with the peeps in school but taking chances on what is supposed to be a sunny day has been such a gamble.

Here is the weather forecast for today...
Morning: Sunny..
Noon: Partly cloudy and MAYBE showers wherever you might be...
Afternoon: May Continue to rain but if you're lucky, just cloudy...
Nighttime: Stay in! Heavy rain and thunderstorms...
P/S. For clarification, take a peek out the window.

Well, the parents have returned safely from their Haj Pilgrimage and we the rest of the household are certainly delighted to have the house back up to its normal noise level. The father with his sneezing that can shake the house and Mother with the chit chatting on the phone that may drown the Television volume. And for that fact, I am not complaining. I am just worried for the fact that I might doze off in the afternoons which i am trying to avoid. Simply because, I should be sleeping at nighttime!!!!!

No comments: