Friday, December 5, 2008

*monotone*

My right eye is Pe´toüt an -_-. And I need an eye patch for a couple of days. Well, some of you must be wondering what it is but i'll leave it to you for figuring out. Because if I simply spell it out, some of you might come up with unreasonable stupid analogies like 'peeking in the shower' or whatever. Anyways, I am just bored out of my mind.
Its the holidays, well only a couple of days into it and I am already exhausted just thinking of things to keep me company for the whole month. Of course, I am thankful that the exams are finally over but at times like these you'd rather have assignments to handle than just lay around watching TV. Especially when there's nothing good to watch. Hmmm..
Apart from the extreme boredom I have to endure, there's also the dreadful wait for the examination results. Haiyoo, I'd rather not think about it, but the subjects keep popping up by people asking 'How'd you think you do?' Seeeriously give a brother some room here. You guys are tempering with psychology.
Any of you have any suggestions on tv series I could watch i've just finished watching Chuck. ;) Yvonne Strahovski~ :D

No comments: