Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ON HIATUS......

....FROM STUDYING!!!!! XP

hahahahahahahaha just felt like using the H word :P Anyways,.. i'm currently having my exams and the papers im having in the next two days are the bitchiest of them all. At least i think so, I am going crazy studying for these courses. But there's one thing about me that people should already know by now. Before an exam, I tend to smile or joke around more. Which most of my mates see as unacceptable, but its just the way I roll. Ya diiig~?
Anyways, HOME is the hardest place to study i think, so I tend to stay over at uni till late. And I gain a lot more than I usually do at home. Regardless whether I do it alone or otherwise. But anyways, people tend to ask each other before entering an examination if they are ready. I only have one answer to that.....

'LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE???!!!' :P


I miss football :(

No comments: