Monday, November 17, 2008

Its time again

The hardest part about writing an essay is....STARTING. Trust me, from the amount of essays i've written this semester, I KNOW the hardship that one goes through in starting an essay. To have initiative to just start is just like looking up a mountain, still contemplating whether to climb or just lay at the foot. But unfortunately, in terms of the writings ive done, we don't really have much of a choice.
Everyone wants to open up with a 'WOW' statement, just to make it sound promising. But when nothing fits, The worst case scenario:
'Everyone in this world has a hobby. I have a hobby.' <---------Classix~

After the introduction, the pathway has been pretty much set. *Sigh* I have 7 more intensive writing to do. The examinations! Wish me luck! :)

No comments: