Thursday, November 20, 2008

BUANG STRESS



Sigh~ tonight has officially been my most productive night, in terms of studying of course. And i am just here to spit s**t out of my mind. LOL! I feel so gangsta saying 's**t'. s**T~
s*&T!( There i go again!) S%$T! nyeeeh~

Well, I guess the reasons why people blog could be; to blow off some steam, to show off, to b***h about people, bored or simply talk to people who ain't there. Well, considering its the examination season, i guess i can see this as a form of practise for my writing. Either that or its just one of those times I feel like talking without wasting my precious voice ( yes! precious! :D). I need my voice for the Bathroom Idol 2008! VOTE FOR MOI! Tonights song was the male rendition of Mariah Carey's My All. Got good feedbacks! ;)

Oh besides that I too have my own band called BabyZ. Thanks to Guitar Hero World Tour, the band is adored among fans. Our music is suitable for all ages. And hell yeah we rock! :D Too bad I have to restrain myself off the game for a bit, and my review on the game is that,'IT KICKS ROCKBAND's ASS'!

Another stress reliever, is taking pics. When we study, some of us take occasional breaks for the toilet, for a smoke or even just small talks. But some of my colleagues enjoy taking pictures more. The photobooth application on my mac is ver very popular amongst these undergraduates. Especially Emma Wemma Bemma is such a nuisance when it comes to unattended laptops. It took us ages in trying to find the villain responsible for the constant depleting of our hard disks' free space. But now, she's got her own lappy to mess around with, so EMMA! LEAVE DAISY ALONE!!!!



And Temari baby~, CHILL OUT Okay?:) ily~

No comments: