Monday, September 8, 2008

15 reasons why I think my boyfriend's adorable

1. He's the first guy to surprise me with a rose.

2. He's the first guy to put a flower in my hair x)

3. He's the first boyfriend to bring me out for sungkai.

4. He sings me to sleep.

5. He's cute when he gets mushy with his best friend.

6. He's cute when he unconsciously bites his nails.

7. He's cute when he gets jealous ;P

8. He's adorable when he squeals like a girl. Or when he moves his hands while he talks, like a girl.

9. He's amazing cause he cracks me up with his silly lame jokes.

10. He doesn't snore.

11. He has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

12. I do not think his "sumbing" is a flaw. I think it's hawt!! ;)

13. I like the way he looks after he plays football.

14. Actually I like the way he looks all the time.

15. And lastly, simply because he's the most sweetest guy I've ever met.

Ilysm. GeeHeeHee :D

❤ Pinkie ❤

No comments: