Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged by Temari

15 WEIRD things about me.

1) I barely know myself, so i have no idea how am i going to come up with 15 weird things. Well at least I got the first one down.

2)I sweat alot, alot. Why I'm called the INTENSIVE SWEATER. It can get scary at times and people do actually accuse me of taking drugs. I'm clean as a whistle. :)

3) You know how Temari loves to smell my armpit? The weird thing about me is that I actually let her. :S

4) I bite my fingernails, unconsciously.

5) I love toothpicks. :D Can't live without em! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL between the teeth!

6) I write well while half asleep. I have an ugly handwriting.

7) AKU SUKA BURGER JALANAN! MACAM ARAH STADIUM!

8) Crazy sensitive. I sulk at love movies.

9) I love football, and tend to squeak while playing. -_-

10) Like majority of guys, i collect shoes.

11) I don't sing in the shower, I RAP!

12)When I get home from anywhere, the first thing I do, is try to sniff for smell of feet. Foot hygiene is essential for me! It comes right after dental!

13) I love driving with only socks on. :D

14) I dance hysterically to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up

15) ..th July <3 :D

-PEACE-

No comments: