Tuesday, August 19, 2008

At the tip of my tongue

I have teamed up with my group of lecturers to become cruel towards myself for the sake of attaining the 20 units that I've decided to take for this semester. In addition to policy studies, i've decided to stuff my timetable with 2 more ingredients, both from the field of economics. But all the subjects agree on that one matter that we all strive for. 'EFFICIENCY'. Easy to pronounce, but that's way more than i can say than applying it to work.
I have 50 pages in hand, all black and white. PLUS a couple of books to help me do a review on the development of Social Policy. Stressing myself is nothing but fun fun fun! Just in case you guys were wondering why am i blogging instead of doing some intensive reading. I'm just warming up my brain by talking to an invisible audience. It stimulates my brain. In a couple of minutes or so, i'm taking it to full throttle.

No comments: