Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If It Kills Me



I so very miss Uni for that I have been living through boredom. Well of course not ALL the time, but a large fraction of my two months++. It is safe to say that the holidays have been very very unproductive. CVs given out but no offers received. No calls for jobs. But at times, i drop my mom off and thats when I get some air to breathe and loiter around just to regain a little sense of having a life. And the banning of smoking in public places doesn't help at all, which makes me settle within the confinement of these four green walls.

In 2 weeks or so, I will have something to do. And being that the case it wont necessarily make me happy, but at least I'll be getting rid of boredom. And all smiles for that! :D And of course another reason for happiness is that Temari will be around the University compound. Although we shall be minding our own businesses most of the time, i know that wont stop me from running over to her faculty when i'm having occasional 'missing her' hours.

And maybe i'll be missing out on some things in her days when her course starts, but at least it'll be a lot fewer than usual.AWESOME! :)

No comments: