Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15/07/08



Yesterday was a great day for me, eventhough my view of the day has no relevance to any part of it. Yes it was His Majesty's 62nd birthday. Semoga dilanjutkan Usia Baginda. Amin.

15th July is also the Lady's birthday, Ma'am, Mem besar, my girlfriend, or whatever you wanna call her. Being a guy, you must be out of your mind to get everything neat and well planned for her to cruise and enjoy the day. You may say that is not applicable to every single human being with a peepee. For just one day, I'd love to be that Party Planner as you see on the Discovery Travel and Living channel.



But anyways, nevertheless, the Lady trusted me with the responsibility to keep the day alive for her at least. And I tried my best single handedly handled the celebrations without balloons and paper plates and cups. Only left to my devices. THE CAR. Oh well, so much for that Party Planner wish. Instead of the car, i had imagined it to be a pumpkin cart, or a scooter. That would turn out well. ;)



This girl has a knack for taking pictures. At least i think so. She's such a good poser. So my next two hour ambition was an established professional cameraman. But all i've got is a 2.0 megapixel camera phone. This was a bliss, as after owning the phone for quite a while, i have finally discovered it's camera functions. It even takes macro shots and colour effects. STEADY! PHOTOSHOP NO MORE!

Finally, i was beginning to wonder if I had enough in me to keep her patient, because she was starting to get all grumpy due to hunger. I could actually hear her tummy rumbling. I admit, i feel terrible for not having any candles for her to blow and it was already 10. Keep it cool, we were waiting for the rest of her family to emerge. And somehow I knew something was up that they were planning something. So, i had to keep trying to speed up the clock by taking more pictures. At least ya ani melayan. Until....

SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :D


No comments: