Thursday, October 30, 2008

To escape between the horns

Its the 30th October already, and I see nothing funny about it. By next week i have an accumulation of 14000 words of writing to complete. All of it has to do with the governments conduct in making this country a better place.

I shall say that the papers will be analytical and I have an imaginary skeletal framework in my head and it is working out well. Don't get me wrong, I have started and lets just say I am in my 4000th word. It is just that, it can be very annoying when you're thinking constantly changes as you progress. Ideas are developed continuously and it affects the structuring of my flow of thoughts.

So how do you eliminate dilemmas of such forms? Not rushing it would mean slowing it down, and to keep on going will somehow rush it.

No comments: