Monday, June 30, 2008

For now, Im Spanish



I finally have time in my hands to update the website. And i am also back to being bored out of my head for having nothing to do.



First and foremost, I can't control the amount of happiness inside as the team that i have been supporting for quite a while has finally got out of the championship drought and manage to win the Euro 2008 championships. Spain deserved it, winning in the game they play best with an incredibly talented lineup, the ONLY team that won all of the matches in this year's event. BRAVO! Viva La ESPANA!



I just got back from Kuala Lumpur. Accompanying the rest of the family members on their shopping spree. Me, myself wasn't so much on the roll. My only job there was... well, i was basically their navigation system. We had about six days in hand. Minus the times that we took to rest our legs. You don't expect to get every place of interest checked with such a limited amount on time and having long stops. Anyways, i didn't have such a hard time. I don't know the city inside out, but i can survive.

I personally think it is hard to be a shopaholic and be a male at the same time. The money i had was mostly spent on starbucks, and the trips to the coffee place took place when the girls were busy shopping. This was how it works. I get them to a shopping centre and i let them free, and me, i get what i want and wait for them at the coffee shop accompanied by a pack of rolled tobacco. It's something you can't do back home.


But now, being back, i am definitely not complaining! Its good to be home. And of course Temari plays a role in me being glad that i'm back home. :) Bukan main rinduuu lagi aku kat engkau~

No comments: