Sunday, April 6, 2008

Smile Si Manis

I have wasted money for something useless. I have been wanting to watch the Horton hears a who movie for quite a while now. And i reckon the reason for me delaying and canceling all these cinema dates is because i'm not too fond of the idea. So, i got myself the DVD for this hilarious(as reviewed by viewers) only to get home and find out that my beloved sister has already gotten a copy! SHEESH! -_- Ngalih saja ku kana malukan pasal bebunyi the detector~!

And i am seriously surprised at what today's youth can come up with for their boyfriend's/girlfriend's pet name. Yesterday's outing, this boy was saying out loudly as me and Temari were walking by, 'Manis! lets go~' -_-

And dear, I am here to help, as always. You WILL do fine. I am here to guide you. I'll be your online math tutor. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much good stuff that guy can pack into a simple storyline...