Monday, April 7, 2008

I H8 MS1114


from http://ruralstress.ca

Management, it's a study of managing and knowing what to do, controlling, coordinating, and keeping everybody within an organization well organized in order to obtain or maintain efficiency. Those are the words that my mind have settled with to define 'management'. Tomorrow, there's gonna be a paper on the top of my table staring back at a clueless boy. I am certain at this point i cant absorb any more information regardless of it being in the form of management notes, or even diagrammatic interpretations of scenarios i hate to imagine. Help me! Give me strength! And tomorrow's paper will carry just a minor percentage of my semester assessment. OH PAPER HAVE MERCY! I am struggling and my head is about to explode. I wish i was exaggerating! This semester has been a bitch to me!

SHOOT ME! -_-

No comments: