Thursday, April 24, 2008

Im not the only person with a necktie.

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIYANA IMANI AND MARDIYAH! Have a great one :)

I am at home. The original plan was to make up for the amount of lost sleep last night. I missed last night's first leg of the semi-finals of the champs league between the Devils and Barca which ended with a goalless draw. What a bugger! The tv had to break down last night! The ONLY time when i had planned to actually watch the television. The only time where the living area would be empty and for me to click on my desired channel. I COULD'VE just stayed up and listen to the audio but whats the point? Still very bothered.

In the original plan, i were to just lay down and read my ICT till my eyes get tired. But I just couldn't keep my eyes closed. Last night's fling with the magic sticks are totally kicking me in my buttocks right now. My head is spinning. Not forgetting to mention my interview that went on earlier today was just alright. I don't know if i made it with my outfit impression but i guess the part-time pay is worth the shot. Bismillah.

Before the interview, i decided to head to uni to unwind a little. Just to see if the Management course could help me in my interview. A very delightful sight as a number of us were well dressed, in a way that i wasn't the only one with a necktie on. For some it was the perfect opportunity to take pictures.

I left my bed, and currently watching the making of Bruneian idols live. Not on the television screen. Its happening right in front of my eyes as we speak. The nieces are performing a duet with hairbrush in their hands. Singing a tune barely recognizable. I've been trying to make out the words they are singing and in my head it's definitely 'How can we be friends~'. Only it sounds more like: " Wa da bii be preeen. Wa da bii be preeen~".

I wonder how my lady in Bandar is doing. She definitely sounds busy and the last thing that i'd want to do is to bother her. At least she's not bored out her mind and that's enough. I hope work is fine my dear. IMY intensively. Get home soon and tell me about your day. :)

Guess whose hand fits this.

No comments: