Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last year's wishes

I am exhausted in every way that is possible. I am just glad that our presentation is over and done with! I could definitely say that the amount of effort that the group inserted for this particular project was worth diamonds. We did well, and we have finally got out of the OILY situations that had been upon us for so long. Amar and Hafiz, certainly a great team to work with and we managed without fake accents! :D

Tomorrow is a Sunday, I am hoping that the day will not involve thinking on my side. BUT, that form of wishful thinking is just not permitted at this time of the semesters. The following day is upon us, and i am dreading the Microeconomics paper. We are all hoping for a micro-difficulty test paper when we all know that NOTHING comes easy.

The Saturday night i had was a mediocre leveled one. The best part was of course seeing my girlfriend. And i kid you not when i say that i was 'underdressed'. An accurate terminology to define shorts and flip flops in a popular Saturday night spot for Bruneians. That place they call G-town is definitely a microcosm of Brunei, and where subcultural groupings make their statements of existence! Mister! Believe me that you are definitely noticed when you wear skinny jeans with an emo haircut.

And sweety, keep your eyes on me. :)

No comments: